aussie bread bags
Sustainable lifestyle is no longer a trend. Aussie bread bag, made from cotton with drawstring top eliminates your need for single use plastic to help you or a loved one keep waste to a minimum.
Approx size this bag is 40cm x 16cm x 14cm (squared at the bottom) with a drawstring at the top.
A few reasons to ditch the plastic:
- manufacturing plastic lets off harmful toxins into the ozone layer
- most plastics are not recyclable
- recyclable plastics are not usually recycled properly
- when plastic enters landfill, it takes hundreds of years to 'break down' - just think, every single piece of plastic that's ever been created is still in existence
- while in landfill plastic is capable of continuously releasing harmful chemicals that can spread into groundwater
- many plastics end up in waterways leading to rivers and lakes, effecting marine life drastically
**In any given week, 11 million Australians buy a loaf of bread, leaving behind over 2000 tonnes of plastic to go into landfill every year. Help us change this problem of 1.5 million plastic bread bags being discarded every day in Australia.**