A sustainable lifestyle is no longer just a trend. The eco box is a collection of our favourite eco friendly products to help you or a loved one keep waste to a minimum.
1. COCONUT BOWL by Coconut Bowls. A smooth polished bowl, the perfect size for your smoothies, breakfast bowls and desserts. Handcrafted by artisans from coconut shells discarded as waste.
2. WOODEN COCONUT SPOON for digging into your bowls and on-the-go eco friendly replacement to plastic spoons. By coconutbowls.
3. ECO STRING BAG 100% sustainable cotton long handled shopping bag. The perfect bag for the beach, the shops or the farmers markets. Breathable, stretchy and fit a surprising amount.
4. FRUIT AND VEGE WASH by Bondi Wash. Using anti-bacterial Australian native ingredients to remove chemicals, waxed, bacteria, and pesticides from fresh produce. 100% natural. 50ml
5. BREAD BAG by Aussie Bread Bags. A cotton bag with drawstring top eliminates your need for single use plastic for your bread.
6. GOLD COPPERWARE STRAWS by Orchard St. Reduce waste, care for your dental enamel and create a daily ritual as you sip slowly and mindfully through these sustainable gold copperware straws. Set of 2 "smoothie width" straws, come with a cleaning brush and calico carry bag for when your on-the-go.
7. CERAMIC TRAVEL CUP Eliminate your need for single use coffee cups with this handcrafted 270ml double walled and dishwasher safe ceramic cup. By Indigo Love.
Don't need a Travel Cup? SWAP IT for our Terracotta claya. drink bottle for an added $15.90. This sturdy, leak proof, BPA free, double-walled stainless steel, vacuum-insulated water bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
Sending your gift sustainably:
ALL our gift boxes are ready-to-ship and packed to perfection in our eco - friendly claya. gift box, claya. tissue, and embossed bronze sticker. Your note will be handwritten and shipped to their home, or yours.
For more gift like this, shop HOME.