Tahitian Coconut Candle
Reverberating with the creamy-sweetness of coconut, this enticing scent evokes the year-round sunshine of tropical Tahiti, where the towering coconut palms have been cultivated for centuries. The lushness of the fruit is enhanced by the heady opulence of the night-blooming jasmine and frangipani that adorn this island paradise. A base of vanilla and white musk makes this gourmand fragrance all the more delectable, while contributing warmth and sensuality.
WHY IT'S LOVED.
Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
Light this scented candle to invite the sunshine of French Polynesia into your home.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time
How to Use:
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.